- "Sailing", a plaintive wish to be as spiritually evolved as one's partner.
- "Let The Light Of My Love (Shine Through)", a comforting message to a loved one that Love is Spirit manifested in each of us.
- "Show Me The Way", a plea to be shown the Path to one's Higher Power.
- "Someday I'll Lay This Old Guitar Down", a partners prayerful promise to come home to the Sacred Ground of love.
- "Akasha Wind", the presence of God in Nature, and all human existence, using wind as a metaphor.
- "Slow Time Kid", a wistful look at childhood's concept of the passage of time in which the days are so very much longer.
- "Your Life in Love With Mine", often requested at weddings, a recognition of God's plan in bringing two people together.
- "(Help Me I'm Trapped On The) Inside Of My Face", a whimsical look at the folly of 'trying to figure It all out', rather than using the Divine resource available to us all.
- "Keepin' Time By The River", a community-building, gospel-style anthem about accepting the moment, inspired by Fritz Perls quote about personal growth, 'You can't push the river'.
- "Keep It Simple", a hilarious spoof of the Recovery movement's favorite jargon and the tendency to take oneself too seriously.
- "The Remember Song", an on-target satire of forgetfulness from a one-man theater piece being written by Chuck Pyle called Zen Gallon Hat, and always a big seller at the CD table.
- "Step By Step", a community-building song used by Unity Church for their nationally released CD, LoveNotes.
- "Endless Sky", a wistful, though hopeful, look at the cowboy-as-artist, who's moving from his beloved outdoors into town.